Sunday, 2 August 2015

Stacking the Shelves (11)


Stacking the shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that let's bloggers show their latest book hauls

Physical copies
A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle, #1)Glory in Death (In Death, #2)You (You, #1)The Memory Key

1. A Great and Terrible Beauty - Libba Bray
2. Glory in Death - J.D. Robb
3. You - Caroline Kepnes
4. The Memory Key - Liana Liu

E-books
Starstruck (Starstruck, #1)Bound by Duty (Bound, #1)Freak of Nature (IFICS, #1)Frey (The Frey Saga, #1)

1. Starstruck by Brenda Hiatt
2. Bound by Duty - Stormy Smith
3. Freak of Nature - Julia Crane
4. Frey - Melissa Wright

More Happy Than NotLegacy of Kings (Blood of Gods and Royals, #1)The Scorpion RulesThis Is Where It EndsA Whole New World (A Twisted Tale #1)These Shallow Graves

1. More Happy Than Not - Adam Silvera
2. Legacy of Kings - Eleanor Herman
3. The Scorpion Rules - Erin Bow
4. This Is Where It Ends - Marieke Nijkamp
5. A Whole New World - Liz Braswell 
6. These Shallow Graves - Jennifer Donnelly

The Heir (The Selection, #4)

1. The Heir - Kiera Cass [Review]

What are you stacking your shelves with this week? I'm so excited for all of these - let me know if you've read any of them!


6 comments:

  1. I've got The One on hold at my library but the waiting list for The Heir is crazy long. I also want to read Legacy of Kings. And I got Freak of Nature a long time ago but still haven't read it! Hope you enjoy all of your new books! Have a great week!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I loved The One! :) Hope you enjoy it when you get it! There was no wait for The Heir at my library which I was really shocked about.

      Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  2. WOW. Awesome stack of books this book. I hope you love all of your books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, I absolutely adore your blog design! It's so simple and pretty. :) I'm a new follower. :D

    I also have a copy of The Scorpion Rules and I can't wait to read it. It sounds really amazing! Same with This is Where It Ends.

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's so nice of you to say :)

      I can't wait to get into The Scorpion Rules - it sounds so interesting! Hopefully we'll both love it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...