Saturday, 8 August 2015

Stacking the Shelves (12)


Stacking the shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that let's bloggers show their latest book hauls

I've been really good this week and not increased my TBR too much!

Physical copies
The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)

1. The Bronze Horseman - Paulina Simons

E-books
Nocte (The Nocte Trilogy, #1)

1. Nocte - Courtney Cole

The Boy Most Likely To (My Life Next Door, #2)MechanicaWe'll Never Be Apart

1. The Boy Most Likely To - Huntley Fitzpatrick
2. Mechanica - Betsy Cornwell
3. We'll Never Be Apart - Emiko Jean

What are you stacking your shelves with this week? I'm so excited for all of these - especially The Boy Most Likely To!


9 comments:

  1. I seriously hope you like Nocte. I LOVE it!! So twisted and dark. And it will leave you questioning your sanity, especially the second book. Enjoy!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nocte was sooooo messed up, but so good! I look forward to hearing your thoughts on it! I really enjoyed We'll Never Be Apart too!

    Happy reading :)

    Christy @ Novel Ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to read The Bronze Horseman for such a long time!! And everyone seems to be raving about The Boy Most Likely To when I haven't read the first book *ducks head*

    MY STS

    ~Karina @ A Reader Under The Sea

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll Never Be Apart has such a creepy feel to it. Great haul of books this week. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul, I love all the pretty covers. I have not read any of the books but I almost requested We'll Never Be Apart from NetGalley. Happy reading!

    Andie @ It's A Reading Thing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul! I just read Mechanica; it was really good. I definitely want to check out Paulina Simmon's novels. I've heard they're really great!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I really want to read Mechanica! I have been hearing a lot of great things about it. I am excited for The Boy Most Likely To as well but I have heard quite a few mixed things about it so it isn't really at the top of my TBR list. I hope you enjoy everything!

    Here is my StS

    Justin @ Justin's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm excited to read Mechanica and We'll Never Be Apart! Wow, gorgeous cover on Nocte!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Great Haul. Hope you enjoyed them. I know some of these books and all the covers are amazing :)

    SofiaLovesReading

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...