Saturday, 1 August 2015

July Wrap-Up 2015

I read a total of 13 books in July, which I'm really happy with! I participated in #readawaythesummer over on Instagram and #TBRTakedown on YouTube so these definitely helped towards getting through some of my TBR books.

So the books I read and my ratings are as follows:

WonderJellicoe RoadWhere She Went (If I Stay, #2)Trial by Fire (The Worldwalker Trilogy, #1)Naked in Death (In Death, #1)The Girl with All the GiftsAn Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1)City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #2)Biggest Flirts (Superlatives, #1)The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy, #1)The Heir (The Selection, #4)Clarity (Clarity, #1)

1. Wonder - R.J. Palacio - 5 beautiful stars!
2. Jellicoe Road - Melina Marchetta - 2.5 stars
3.Where She Went - Gayle Forman - 4 stars
4. Trial By Fire - Josephine Angelini - 4 stars
5. Naked in Death - J.D. Robb - 5 stars!
6. The Girl with All the Gifts - M.R. Carey - 3 stars
7. An Ember in the Ashes - Sabaa Tahir - 5 stars
8. City of Fallen Angels - Cassandra Clare - 4 stars
9. P.S I Still Love You - Jenny Han - 4.5 stars
10. Biggest Flirts - Jennifer Echols - 2 stars
11. The Winner's Curse - Marie Rutkoski - 3 stars [Review]
12. The Heir - Kiera Cass - 3 stars [Review to Come]
13. Clarity - Kim Harrington - 3 stars

As I've just come back to my blog I won't be doing reviews for everything I've read this month, but if you would like to see more of my thoughts please check out my Goodreads!

I think my favourite book this month was An Ember in the Ashes, but I also really loved and was surprised by Naked in Death - this was a recommended read from my best friend and I can't wait to carry in with the series!

Happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...