Saturday, 7 March 2015

Read-O-Rama TBR






I'm so excited to participate in the Read-O-Rama readathon hosted by a bunch of BookTubers, running from 8th March to 14th March. I'll link you to Emily Jean's channel which is where I discovered it, but she links to all the other hosts as well :) I don't know how much I'll get done as I have a busy week of work ahead of me, but I'm hoping to at least knock a few books off my ever expanding TBR pile!

This readathon comes with challenges, so here is my TBR for them:

Challenge One: 
Read a book from your TBR jar or one someone else picks out for you
For this, I've had this beauty of a book picked out:

These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1)


These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
So excited to finally get around to this!


Challenge Two: 
Read a book with green on the cover:

These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1)

These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
Yeah so I'm definitely doubling up on challenges! Obviously this gorgeous cover has the beautiful green dress! :) 


Challenge Three:
Read a book with the letters RAMA in the title/author name:

The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #3)

The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Could this be anymore fitting? Hello - MARA - RAMA?!
Challenge Four:
Read a diverse book:

To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1)

So excited to finally get around to this! 

Challenge Five:
Read a book with flowers on it:

They All Fall Down

They All Fall Down by Roxanne St. Claire
There's a vase of flowers on the windowsill ;)
Also, could this be the best author surname ever?! Hello Etienne! 

Challenge Six:
Read a contemporary: 

To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1)

Enough said :) 

Challenge Seven: 
Finish a series off:

The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #3)

The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
I will finally be finishing this trilogy! I'm a bit hesitant because of the mixed reviews but definitely going into it with an open mind! 

Overall: 
Try and read 7 books - yeah, this definitely isn't going to happy for me!

Let me know if you are participating in this readathon and be sure to leave a link to your TBR down below, I'd love to check them out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...