Sunday, 1 February 2015

365 Days of YA January Wrap-Up




I will post my full January wrap-up tomorrow but for now I just wanted to do a quick wrap-up for the 365 Days of YA challenge over at What Sarah Read. For my full TBR for this challenge, please check out my 2015 Reading Challenges!

So, in January for this challenge I read:


Rebel Belle (Rebel Belle, #1)A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird, #1)Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1)

1. Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins - loved this! It was so fun, and I rated it 5/5 stars
2. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray - really enjoyed this and gave it a 4/5 stars
3. Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes - I adored this. A new all-time favourite and I can't wait to carry on with the series. I rated it 5/5 stars

I am also currently reading The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson and I'm very nearly done with it so should have it finished tomorrow.

So overall I knocked off 3 on my TBR list out of 24 in total so I'm pretty happy with that!

Happy reading everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...