Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Waiting on Wednesday

Hosted by Breaking The Spine 

Miss Mayhem (Rebel Belle #2) - Rachel Hawkins

Miss Mayhem (Rebel Belle, #2)
(Expected publication date: 7th April 2015)


Life is almost back to normal for Harper Price. The Ephors have been silent after their deadly attack at Cotillion months ago, and best friend Bee has returned after a mysterious disappearance. Now Harper can return her focus to the important things in life: school, canoodling with David, her nemesis-turned-ward-slash-boyfie, and even competing in the Miss Pine Grove pageant.

Unfortunately, supernatural chores are never done. The Ephors have decided they’d rather train David than kill him. The catch: Harper has to come along for the ride, but she can’t stay David’s Paladin unless she undergoes an ancient trial that will either kill her . . . or connect her to David for life. [Goodreads]
Why I'm Waiting?

I've only just recently read Rebel Belle and I really enjoyed it! I loved the fun twist Rachel Hawkins added to her paranormal plot-line and the blend of girly and badassery was perfect. I also thought the romance was really sweet without being overwhelming and I really liked the witty banter between the characters. I can't wait to see what happens next!

What are you waiting on the week? Let me know in the comments!
                                                         

5 comments:

  1. This looks like an interesting book to read, I guess I should add it to my to-be-read list then. Great choice by the way.
    My Waiting On Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) You should definitely check it out!

      Delete
  2. This sounds interesting. I'll have to go check it out. Thanks for sharing!
    Here's my WoW: http://thecouchpotatoesdigest.blogspot.com/2015/01/waiting-on-wednesday-infinite.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebel Belle is still on my TBR, but the cover for Miss Mayhem is stunning.

    -Courtney @ Storybook Slayers
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! I definitely can't wait to get my hands on a copy of Miss Mayhem, I loved Rebel Belle and the cover for this one is just gorgeous!

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...