Wednesday, 14 January 2015

Waiting on Wednesday

Hosted by Breaking The Spine 

Fairest (#0.1) - Marissa Meyer

Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #0.1)
(Publication date: 27th January 2015)

Mirror, mirror on the wall,
Who is the fairest of them all?

Fans of the Lunar Chronicles know Queen Levana as a ruler who uses her “glamour” to gain power. But long before she crossed paths with Cinder, Scarlet, and Cress, Levana lived a very different story – a story that has never been told . . . until now. [Goodreads]

Why I'm Waiting
I cannot express how excited I am for this book!! The Lunar Chronicles is one of my all-time favourite series and I'm so happy to be getting this fix of Queen Levana before Winter comes out later this year. I love reading from a villain's perspective, so this should not disappoint and we even get an excerpt on Winter itself...it's safe to say this has been pre-ordered for a while!

What are you waiting for this week? Let me know in the comments!


13 comments:

  1. I know a lot of people are waiting on this book to come out. I hope you get to enjoy this book when it comes out.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting for this one as well! Love the series!

    Here's my Wednesday post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I know - the series is so good!! Hope you enjoy it when you get it :)

      Delete
  3. I heard so much good about the Lunar Chronicles! And since the cover is so awesome, I wish all fans to enjjoy this one as well! =)
    My WoW / Cover Reveal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) You should definitely check it out! And I know right?! The cover is so good!

      Delete
  4. I can't wait for this one too! Love this series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I'm so happy we get a little something before Winter comes our way :)

      Delete
  5. Although I am more excited for Winter I am more than ready for this book to come out!! It will be interesting to learn more about The Lunar queen.

    Here is My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yeah I know - nothing can top the excitement for Winter :) But hopefully this will tide us over!

      Delete
  6. I am so wanting to get my hands on The Lunar Chronicles. I just need to finish up other series I've already started before I get my hands on a new one. I'm working on that now. Here's mine - https://alisbooks.wordpress.com/2015/01/14/waiting-on-wednesday-12-never-never-part-two/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have much better control than me! I just start too many series at once and end up forgetting some :( But I highly, highly recommend The Lunar Chronicles! So good!

      Delete
  7. Can't believe I forgot this one is releasing this month, yay ^_^
    here's our WoW :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...