I had such a fun time with Bout of Books, I've done it once before but wasn't participating properly in all the challenges, link-ups and Twitter chats and I'm so glad I did it differently this time! My personal goals for this readathon were to participate in 1 twitter chat, at least 2 challenges and to read 1000 pages and I completed them all which I'm really happy about.
I did the Twitter chat on Saturday which was so enjoyable and let me connect with lots of different readers - this was definitely the highlight of the week for me and during Bout of Books 13 I want to participate in more than one.
Challenges I completed:1. Bookshelf scavenger hunt over at Caught Read Handed
2. Character coupling over at Writing My Own Fairy Tale
"Celaena (Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas) with Cinder (Cinder - Marissa Meyer) would be perfect friends. Kick-ass, witty and caring :)"
3. Describe your book in pictures over at The Book Monsters
And for my reading! -
I read 3.5 books:
1. Rebel Belle - Rachel Hawkins
2. A Thousand Pieces of You - Claudia Gray
3. Fire & Flood - Victoria Scott
4. Cress - Marissa Meyer (but I didn't finish this by the end of the readathon)
So my total page count for Bout of Books was:
I'm really happy with myself and the dent I've made in my TBR pile this last week - it's definitely getting me closer to #0by16!
Check back on Thursday when I'll be announcing my TBR for RYBSAT which starts Friday16th January!