Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (9)

Hosted by Breaking The Spine 

Dance of Fire (Dance of Shadows #2) by Yelena Black

Cover not yet revealed
Publication date: Winter 2014

Why I'm Waiting?

I know this seems a bit silly seen as only the title has been revealed but I really cannot wait for this! I've recently read the first in the series, Dance of Shadows (review here) and really enjoyed it. There wasn't much of a cliffhanger, thank goodness, but I'm definitely eagerly awaiting the next installment!  



4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Dance of Shadows but the fact that you're so eager to feature this on your WoW even though the cover's not available yet makes this an intriguing book for me.

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pick. Thanks for sharing :)

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday-70-vitro-mad.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't heard of this series either but I'll definitely be looking into the first book!

    Thanks for sharing <3

    Check out our Waiting on Wednesday

    Doris @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read the first book, but your excitement (and your first review) are infectious! Great pick, Hannah! Glad to see you're blogging again :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...