Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (7)

Hosted by Breaking The Spine 

Earthbound (Earthbound #1) by Aprilynne Pike

Publication date: 30th July 2013
EarthboundTavia Michaels is the sole survivor of the plane crash that killed her parents. When she starts to see strange visions of a boy she’s never spoken with in real life, she begins to suspect that there’s much about her past that she isn’t being told. Tavia will soon discover that she’s an Earthbound—someone with the ability to create matter out of nothing—and that she alone holds the key to stopping the Reduciata, an evil society that manipulates global events for its own shadowy purposes. Tavia will ultimately have to make a choice: to come into her powers and save the world from the evil Reduciata or to choose free will and a love of her own. [Goodreads]
Why I'm Waiting?
Pure and simple - this just sounds like a really great read. I'm excited to see how the author works the main character being able to create matter out of nothing - sounds really interesting :)




19 comments:

  1. I need this book to. I liked Wings, it was sweet.

    Here is my first WOW on romance novels blog - Way Too Hot Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not read Wings yet, but definitely want to! :)

      Delete
  2. Earthbound sounds so good. Great choice!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does sound good -- and that cover is just magical. Definitvely excited for this, too. Great pick! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely agree - the cover is gorgeous! :)

      Delete
  4. This sounds like an awesome read!! I hope you enjoy it!!

    Here is my WoW

    New follower via Bloglovin. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I hope it's as good as it sounds :) Thanks so much for the follow!

      Delete
  5. I haven't had the best track record with Aprilynne Pike's books, but that cover is to die for, and I really like the premise! I might have to give it a go after all. Thanks for sharing, Hannah! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I haven't read anything by her before but hopefully this will be good :) If not, you can always say I told you so haha :)

      Delete
  6. I have been meaning to pick up Aprilynne's books forever! This looks so interesting and I need to start reading now! I'm hoping there's a series? Amazing pick, Hannah :D
    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it?! It looks really good :) It's the first in a series yeah, not sure how many there will be though!

      Delete
  7. Love the cover...and the blurb drew me in. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same - the cover is gorgeous! :) And a great synopsis to boot!

      Delete
  8. Really great pick. Thanks for sharing :)

    bloglovin follower

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/07/waiting-on-wednesday-55-all-that-glows.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope it's as good as it sounds :)

      Delete
  9. This sounds great! I love the cover it's so cool.

    My WoW:
    http://vampireandotherparanormalthingsqueen.blogspot.com/2013/07/waiting-on-wednesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm excited for this one, too. I love the idea of creating matter and that cover is awesome. I'm a little weary of books where the girl has "strange visions" about the guy, but I really liked Life After Theft and will definitely be reading this. Great pick!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pick! I love Aprilynne's books. And it's such a pretty cover.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...