Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (4)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine which highlights upcoming releases we can't wait to read!

This week's selection is:

The Redemption of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorensen

Publication date: 6th August 2013

The dark secret Kayden has kept hidden for years is out. Worse, he's facing charges for battery. The only way he stands a chance against the charges is if Callie speaks up, something he'll never ask her to do. Callie knows Kayden is going back to his dark place and desperately wants to save him. But saving him means admitting her secrets aloud. Callie and Kayden are stronger than they think, especially when they're together. Together they move forward, face their demons, and finally start to heal from their traumatic pasts. [Goodreads]
Why I'm Waiting?

I loved The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden, and it was left on such a cliffhanger that this book cannot come soon enough! The first book was so emotionally draining but I was dying for more at the end, and I'm sure this one will be just as good.


19 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this book but I have heard of this author. I really want to read The Fallen Star!-Scott Reads It!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo same! I've got it on my Kindle but just not got round to reading it yet, I'll have to get round to it soon! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh, Hannah! This is the first I'm hearing of this book, but I'm totally intrigued now! Thanks for putting this book on my radar :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No probs! :) I really hope this one lives up to what I'm expecting!

      Delete
  3. I really want to start this series I've heard good things :) Thanks for sharing. Happy Wednesday!

    bloglovin' follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/06/waiting-on-wednesday-52.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should - I'm sure you'd enjoy it! :) And you won't have to wait long to find out what happens after the end of the first one - always a bonus!! :)

      Delete
  4. Great pick! I can't wait for this one either. Thanks for stopping by and following. Following back. This is a very cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to read the first book, but I've heard good things. Great pick!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a great book :) I'm sure you'd enjoy it!

      Delete
  6. I need to start this series. I saw one of the books on NetGalley and was tempted...

    New follower! Love your blog!!

    Toni @ My Book Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Toni! It's a really great first book, I need to post a review for it soon actually! I'd definitely recommend it :)

      Delete
  7. I've never read this series, but I'm really hearing a lot about it. I'll have to add it to my TBR list...thank you for sharing!

    Great blog...New follower! =)

    http://ashleysbookcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! I think I only picked the first one up because there was a deal on Amazon and I'm so glad I did :)

      Delete
  8. Love your pick, Hannah. I am so excited for this one! Thank you for stopping by.

    Jess @ Jess Time To Read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessie :) I'm dying to know what happens next!

      Delete
  9. I am so excited for this one! Great pick!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pick! This is the first that I've heard of this one though, so thanks for bringing it to my attention. Thanks for sharing. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...