Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (3)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine which highlights upcoming releases we can't wait to read!

This week's selection is:

Mad About The Boy (Bridget Jones #3) by Helen Fielding

Publication date: 15th October 2013

With her hotly anticipated third instalment, Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy, Fielding introduces us to a whole new enticing phase of Bridget's life set in contemporary London, including the challenges of maintaining sex appeal as the years roll by and the nightmare of drunken texting, the skinny jean, the disastrous email cc, total lack of twitter followers, and TVs that need 90 buttons and three remotes to simply turn on. [Amazon UK]

Why I'm Waiting? 

I know this is a while off but I'm SO excited for this - Bridget Jones is back!! I cannot wait to read all about her new life and I just hope it will be as perfectly funny as always. 


17 comments:

  1. Looking forward to this one too. Bridget is back!
    New follower on Bloglovin'.

    Kat
    katsbookbuzz.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Can't wait :) Thanks for the follow!

      Delete
  2. Great WoW! I love your blog's format, it's simple but eyecatching!
    -Scott Reads It!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Simple is all I can do haha :)

      Delete
  3. Would you believe I haven't read any of the Bridget Jones books?! I know, I know. It's blasphemy, huh? I guess I probably should try it :) Great pick this week, Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo you definitely should try them - they're laugh out loud funny (well, I think so!) and lots of extra scenes that the films don't show :)

      Delete
  4. Amazing pick! This is on my TBR list :)
    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becca! I'm so excited! :)

      Delete
  5. I just saw that this was coming out like two days ago. Definitely excited. I'll have to do a little re-reading before Oct. It's been years since I read these books. Great pick!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just recently re-read the second one and I'm so glad this is coming out this year - I need more Bridget!! :D

      Delete
  6. I can't believe I haven't read any of the books in this series yet! I've heard such great things though, and I will definitely have to pick them up soon. =)

    Great pick! <3

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! They're perfect for the summer too - great easy reads that will hopefully make you laugh :)

      Delete
  7. Great pick! This is the first that I've heard of this one so thanks for bringing it to my attention. I absolutely love your blog design, especially your header! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! That's so nice of you to say :) And no problem, thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. They're making another Bridget Jones novel???? AH! I didn't know that! Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never read a Bridget Jones novel but I hear such great things! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post! So sorry I'm like a week late!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...