Monday, 10 June 2013

Stacking The Shelves (3)




Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we showcase the books we're adding to our shelves (real or virtual!) each week. Here's my third week in books:
 photo week3forreview_zps67e9e29c.png

Impostor (Variants #1) by Susanne Winnacker
The Rules of You and Me by Shana Norris

 photo week3purchased_zps9e45641a.png

Kiss River by Diane Chamberlain

 photo week3library_zps45cb16ea.png

Numbers (#1) by Rachel Ward
The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen



2 comments:

  1. The Truth About Forever is my favorite Dessen. I liked Along for the Ride, too. Both are perfect for summer. I'm excited for Imposter. It sounds so good. I keep checking my library's data base to see if it is in the system yet to no avail. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I definitely need a Sarah Dessen fix - can't wait to read them. And definitely agree with you on Imposter, I hope it lives up to what I'm expecting. Hopefully it will come into your library soon :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...